Qt is a cross-platform application and UI framework that allows developers to write applications once and deploy them across many desktop and embedded operating systems without rewriting the source code.
New version of Qt features QML, an advanced new declarative programming language, and significant performance improvements.
A way of developing Qt apps
A key feature of Qt 4.8 is QML (Qt Meta-Object-Language), an easy to learn, declarative language that ‘describes’ the interface of a program and how it behaves.
Improved performance, quicker apps
Qt 4.7(401) includes significant performance improvements that make applications and user interfaces run faster and smoother.
Nokia N8, E7, C7, X7, C6-01, NOKIA 700, NOKIA 701, NOKIA 603, NOKIA 500 and all Symbian^3 and Symbian^4 (Anna and Belle).
1. Install Qt v4.7(401) in (C Drive of your mobile).
2. Install Qt mobility v1.2 in (C drive).
3. Qt webkit v4.8 in (C Drive).
4. Install QMl Viewer v1.00 in (C Drive).
5. Install Qt Components v1.0 in (C Drive).